Enjoy Simplot Harvest Fresh™ Avocado Pulp from RM19.90, with convenient recipes for avocado aficionados!
July 14, 2021
Avocado aficionados, unite! Did you know that World Avocado Day falls on 31 July every year? Simplot is offering a month of celebration with Simplot Harvest Fresh™ Avocado Pulp, the most convenient way to get your wholesome fix of avocados at home.
Simplot's Harvest Fresh™ Avocado Pulp is made from perfectly ripe and hand-picked Hass avocado. It contains no additives and preservatives, is vegan-friendly, and is Halal and Kosher-certified too. Perfect for anyone who's looking to eat healthy conveniently, with minimal preparation time required.
In conjunction with World Avocado Day, starting from Thursday, 15 July to 15 August 2021, you can enjoy Simplot Harvest Fresh™ Avocado Pulp from RM19.90 at numerous supermarkets across the Klang Valley. Stock up on enough avocado for your entire family to last you for weeks!
Simplot's Harvest Fresh™Avocado Pulp is wonderfully versatile - there are countless uses for it in the kitchen. You can find many recipe inspirations at simplotfoods.com/recipe-ideas/avocado-menu
Enjoy it on its own or try some of these simple preparations, to turn this amazingly convenient avocado pulp into a dip, spread, sauce, or even a beverage. It can be ready within mere minutes.
Creamy Fresh Avocado
Simplot Harvest Fresh™ Avocados: Avocado Pulp - 200g
Tomato, diced - 30g
Jalapeno, diced - 30g
Onion, diced - 30g
Cilantro, chopped - 30g
Lemon juice - from a quarter melon
Salt and pepper
1. The simplest recipe ever. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Squeeze your quarter lemon; add salt and pepper according to your preference.
3. You’re done! Fold the layers of this guacamole-style dip. Dip it with tortilla chips.
4. To store, wrap and keep chilled.
Scrambled Avocado Toast
Simplot Harvest Fresh™ Avocados: Avocado Pulp - 4 tablespoons
Egg - 2 eggs - to make into scrambled eggs
Cucumber - 3 slices
Tomato - 3 slices
Lettuce - 3 slices
Bread - 2 slices
Butter - 10g
Salt and pepper
If you miss cafe-hopping, try this recipe for a homemade, wallet-friendly take on avocado toast!
1. Break two eggs into a bowl, add 10g of butter, and beat it until even.
2. Fry the eggs into scrambled eggs.
3. Toast your two slices of bread.
4. Place lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber on the bread.
5. Spread your scrambled eggs on top.
6. Spread your avocado pulp.
7. Ready to serve! Add salt and pepper as preferred.
Creamy Avocado Spaghetti
Simplot Harvest Fresh™ Avocados: Avocado Pulp - 50g
Boiled spaghetti - 150g
Grated Parmesan cheese - 20g
Thinly sliced garlic - 20g
Chilli flakes - 50g
Olive oil - 10ml
Alfafa sprouts (optional) - 10g
Cherry tomatoes (optional) - 5 pieces
1. On a heated pan, sauté garlic with olive oil until the garlic is golden brown. Add chilli flakes to the garlic and stir well.
2. Set aside avocado pulp in mixing bowl
3. Add heated mixture of sautéed garlic with olive oil and chili flakes into the mixing bowl and stir well.
4. Add spaghetti into the mixture and stir well. Add salt to taste.
5. Top with grated Parmesan. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and alfalfa sprouts if desired.
Simplot Harvest Fresh™ Avocados: Avocado Pulp - 120g
Apple juice - 240ml
Green apple, diced - 1 whole apple’s worth
Spinach, fresh and washed - 2 cups’ worth
Ice cubes - 2 cups’ worth
1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth, and pour into four glasses.
Enjoy the amazingly convenient 100% Hass Avocado from 15 July to 15 August 2021 at only RM19.90. Get it now while stocks last from your nearest participating supermarket: Jaya Grocer, Village Grocer, Ben's Independent Grocer, QRA, Urbanfresh Marketplace, Redtick, deMarket, Ampang Grocers and Sogo.
For more details and recipes, visit simplotfoods.com
or scan the QR code below.